There is no cost or obligation to purchase when you complete and return informational forms. Instead you will benefit from our extensive expertise and experience in working with Siberian cats and Siberian pet families.
14. Read the materials and information posted on the group and post any questions.
15. Keep up with your kitten reservation group's posting and notices. This is especially important to you in case earlier kittens become available.
16. Prepare to bring your kitten home.
17. Select your kitten in order of your reservation
18 Make arrangements to bring your kitten home.
19. Transition your Kitten according to ForestWind's Transition instructions.
20. Stay in direct communication with ForestWind Siberians until your kitten is well settled and behaving affectionately and playfully with a variety of people and is confident and comfortable in a variety of situation.