There is no cost or obligation to purchase when you complete and return informational forms. Instead you will benefit from our extensive expertise and experience in working with Siberian cats and Siberian pet families.
14. Read the materials and information already posted on the group and post your questions.
15. Keep up with your kitten reservation group's posting and notices.
* This is especially important to you in case earlier kittens become available.
Prepare to Bring Your Kitten Home
16. Learn about nutrition and environmental enrichment options and decide which to implement prior to bringing your kitten home.
Select Your Kitten
17. Kittens are selected in order of reservation.
Coordinate Kitten Pick up with Breeder.
18 All kittens are picked up in person - no exceptions. We do not ship.
19. If Flying, explore best airlines for pet travel. Purchase an airline compliant kitten carrier - typically this carrier is not large enough to use when your Siberian is a teenager or adult. Consider donating it to your local shelter after homecoming.
Provide a Successful and Patient Transition Period
20. Transition your Kitten according to ForestWind's Transition instructions. Stay in direct communication with ForestWind Siberians until your kitten is well settled and behaving affectionately and playfully with a variety of people and is confident and comfortable in a variety of situations.